“Find a new pass and mark it with Survey Flags. I’d do it myself, but I’m needed in camp.” - Trip Hawthorne
Summary: Find a new pass and plant trail markers along it.
- Plant the first Trail Marker.
- Plant the second Trail Marker.
- Plant the third Trail Marker.
- Plant the fourth Trail Marker.
Hint: Plant survey flags in flag stands.
Clear the PassEdit
“Clear any brush or traps. Some adventurers need all the help they can get." - Trip Hawthorne
Summary: Clear the new pass of traps and bushes.
- Disarm Spear Traps. (0/2)
- Clear Bushes. (0/4)
- Clear Mountain Shrubs. (0/4)
Hint: Look for hidden trap disarm switches.
Make the Pass SafeEdit
“Snakes up there are cold. Reptiles get grouchy when they’re cold. Clear them out!” - Trip Hawthorne
Summary: Clear the new pass of dangerous snakes.
- Defeat Bushmaster Snakes. (0/4)
Hint: Bush Snakes can move through bushes.
Bushmaster Snake (level 8) - 4 HP
- 750 coins, 2 waters
- 800 coins, 4 waters
- 850 coins, 6 waters
- 950 coins, 10 waters
- Requires 12 quest completions
- 1100 coins, 15 waters